NRTA Janitorial TABE Session ( Offsite) – April 7th, 2017
Date(s) - 04/07/2017
11:30 am - 2:00 pm
Claremont Neighborhood Center
Recruitment is open, please call 718.289.8100 or to online RSVP click here!
To apply for training, you must:
- Be a NYCHA resident on the lease
- Be 18 years old or over
- Have valid working documentation
- Be able to work for 8 hours on your feet
- Be able to pass a drug test
- Be able to pass the TABE test at a 6.0 reading/math level
- No High School Diploma, or GED is required
Visit the NRTA page for more information.