NRTA Construction TABE Session – March 17, 2017
Date(s) - 03/17/2017
10:00 am - 1:30 pm
Coney Island Center
Recruitment is open, please call 718.289.8100, to RSVP online click here!
Location: 10:00am SHARP Coney Island Community Center 3030 Surf Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11224
To apply for training, you must:
- Be a NYCHA resident on the lease
- Be 18 years old or over
- Have valid working documentation
- Be able to work for 8 hours on your feet
- Be able to pass a drug test
- Be able to pass the TABE test at a 6.0 reading/math level
- No High School Diploma, or GED is required
Visit the NRTA page for more information.